Why send paperless e-cards and e-invitations? There’s not enough coverage of our environment on the news or in politics, yet climate catastrophe is looming. Changes to our climate could decimate pollinating species that could starve our world of fruit and vegetables. Our earth is dying; however, there are lots of things we can do big and small that would help save our world.
Help save the environment whilst making someone happy by sending personalised paperless e-cards and e-invitations. Share love, show thanks, congratulate, celebrate and more, whilst being kinder to the environment with crazecards. We are committed to giving you the best eCard and digital greeting experience. Browse our selection of romantic, heartfelt, or funny eCards for all occasions. It’s simple, just find your perfect eCard, personalise your design, and send immediately or schedule your date/ time.
e-Cards are now the preferred choice for large companies as they save precious time and money. Make a real impression with your customers. Being memorable gives you the edge over competitors. Explore our website to view a large selection of e-cards for every occasion. It’s easy to use!
Send an e-Invitation to invite your guests and make your special occasion one to remember. Our selection of e-Invitations ranges from large corporate events, through to all your personal and family celebrations: Kids Characters, Funny, Christenings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and much more.
Choosing to purchase an e-Card can make a difference in saving the world. Reduce paper consumption and help stop deforestation, reduce transport costs and your carbon footprint. As more and more people switch to electronic versions it really will make a big difference.
10 other great ways to help save the planet:
- When brushing your teeth – turning the tap off while brushing saves five gallons of water per day – the equivalent of 1.5 billion gallons of water
- Use Rechargeable Batteries – The corrosive acid in batteries is extremely damaging to soil when they end up in landfills.
- Have a Vegetarian Day – try to commit to one meat free day a week. It takes 2,500 gallons of water to produce a single pound of beef.
- Choose Matches Over a Lighter – The majority of lighters are disposable lighters, 1.5 billion of them end up in landfills every year.
- Always Recycle Glass – none recycled glass can take up to a million years to decompose
- Use A Clothesline – Do your clothes a favour and switch off the dryer.
- Don’t Waste Napkins – We’ve all done it – took a napkin more than we needed.
- Use Cruise Control – If your car has a cruise control, use it. It will help to improve your mileage by at least 15%, and in the process save the environment, fuel and your wallet.
- Adjust The Temperature – in your home by just one degree and 10% on your energy use over the year.
- Don’t Use Coffee Stirrers – Every year, 138 billion straws and stirrers are thrown away in the USA. Don’t use these stirrers.
If you’re struggling making some changes to help save the planet then why not try these 8 lazy ways to help. Just one small step will help.
Share The Knowledge
When people damage the environment it is because they don’t have the facts, or haven’t considered a particular course of action. Share this page with your friends and family – if each takes on board just one point, the effect could be immense. And if they share it just think of the mass chain reaction.
Let’s work together to make the world a better place!