To reset your crazecards password
1. Click on My Account at the top of the Crazecards website
2. Click on Lost your password? (Bottom left of your screen)
3. Enter your username or email address
4. Click on Reset Password
5. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email
6. Update your password in your email
7. You should now be able to login with your new password
View our how it works page to see how to order products.
- There may be a typo in the email address you used to create your account. Feel free to email us and we'll be able to help locate the account. Please include the first and last name used to create your account.
- If you have several email addresses you may have signed up using a different email address. Try logging in with a different email to see if you can access your account.
- The password you are trying may be incorrect. Try resetting your password.
Crazecards does not offer customer or technical support over the phone. The best way to get in contact with us is to send a help request to us via email at email@example.com.
You can also view our how it works section if you are experiencing any technical or design issues.
We do check emails throughout the day and respond quickly during our regular business hours. On evenings, weekends, and holidays it may take a bit longer for a response but our goal is to answer all messages within one business day.
To update or change your account email, sign into your Crazecards account and click on your name at the top of any page to link to your Account Settings. Click here to go to go directly to the sign in page.
Under the Account section, you can update the account name and email address. Just enter the new email address and click Save.
You cannot change the account email to one that is already in use by another Crazecards account. This email address will become the primary email that you use to log in going forward.